How To Fulfil 9Archangels Orders
Posted by Oliver Olivas, Last modified by Oliver Olivas on 15 October 2019 06:58 AM
1. Log in to Clickbank API
2. Click on the Orders tab on the left side.
3. Click on CHECK FOR NEW ORDERS button.
5. Click on DOWNLOAD NEW ORDERS button.
6. Open the downloaded csv (excel file). Include check for special characters (#^*@) in the file and correct entries from:
Below is an example of an error that we are looking for (orders bound for EU countries usually have these error/s):
7. Check each address using the Zip Code to verify if the customer has provided a correct address. Copy customer's Zip Code and Country and input them in the Zip Code Checker
8. Transfer the following data from the downloaded csv file to Google Sheets under the 9Archangels tab:
9. On a separate csv file, copy the information from the downloaded csv file and add a column after the Country column and name it SKU and put 23199977-key-chain for Amulet items and 9Archanglz-Archangel Healing Talisman for Talisman items to every entry on the sheet.
10. Once verifying that all entries are correct, save the csv file with the following format: CB_9Archanglz_Month_Date-Month_Date
11. Send to supplier's email: email@example.com