How To Fulfill Root Chakra Candle Orders
Posted by Oliver Olivas, Last modified by Oliver Olivas on 15 October 2019 12:12 AM
1. Log in to Clickbank API
2. Click on the Orders tab on the left side.
3. Click on CHECK FOR NEW ORDERS button.
5. Click on DOWNLOAD NEW ORDERS button.
6. Open the downloaded csv (excel file). Include check for special characters (#^*@) in the file and correct entries from:
Below is an example of an error that we are looking for (orders bound for EU countries usually have these error/s):
7. Check each address using the Zip Code to verify if the customer has provided a correct address. Copy customer's Zip Code and Country and input them in the Zip Code Checker
8. Transfer the following data from the downloaded csv file to Google Sheets under the RootChakraCandles tab:
9. On a separate excel file, fill in the following columns:
10. Log in to CosmicCuration's Shopify
11. Click on the Apps tab. Then Click on EZ Importer by Highview Apps
12. Click on Import Orders. Upload candle order csv file using the following format: RootChakraCandles Month/Date - Month/Date
13. Once you have selected the correct csv file, click on Review Import button.
14. Scroll down. Review data before clicking on the Import buton.
15. Wait for the import process to be complete. Go back to CosmicCuration's Shopify. Input the Receipt number on the search bar on top of the screen and click on the order.
16. Look for the customer's email address in Clickbank Master Account by using the customer's Receipt number in the Receipt Search box. Copy customer's email address.
17. Paste customer's email address in Contact Information section by clicking on the Edit button. Once finished, click on Create Shipping Label button.
18. Click on Buy Shipping Label button. Before you do, make sure that the Package is Candle Box (12x2x2 in), Total Weight is 5oz and Shipping Service is USPS First Class Package.
19. Copy the tracking number
20. Paste the tracking number in the Google Sheets under the Tracking # column.